17 Jun FOTONOVIEMBRE 2013 Selection Comittee
Posted at 09:00h in Current Editon, FN13, News 0 Comments
17.06.2013. WE START TODAY !!!
Authors in Selection is an open section for independent authors. These projects are selected by a committee made up of important figures in the field of image, art and culture in general.
This section attempts to reflect the current works of photographers from different origins, who present works that reflect their profusion and diversity. There are no limitations on the subjects or concepts chosen, with the view to demonstrate the current state of the medium and possible emerging authors.
The aforementioned committee has been composed by the following persons:
- Anne Morin. Fine Arts at L’Ecole Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Montpellier y Diploma Superior de Fotografía por el L’Ecole Nationale de Photographie, en Arles. Directora de “diChroma photography”
- Ângela Mendes Ferreira (Berlinde). Director at Encomtros da Imagem – Braga- Portugal.
- Adrián Alemán Bastarrica Teacher of the Fine Arts Faculty, in the University of La Laguna. Artist
- Francisco Acosta Torres. Teacher of the Fine Arts Faculty, in the University of La Laguna, photographer and plastic artist
- Yolanda Peralta Sierra. Curator at TEA Tenerife Espacio de las Artes
- Antonio Vela de la Torre. Director del Centro de Fotografía Isla de Tenerife – TEA
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.